I Love You With All of My Heart


When I look into your eyes I see everything true.
When I hold you, I feel all of you,
When I kiss you everything goes right,
When I hold your hand, I have to hold on tight.
When we first met I didn’t know what to do,
When we met I didn’t see the true you.

We have been friend and the best of friends,
Now we are together I hope our friendship never ends.
We are together now, and I feel we shall never part,
But baby remember always and forever I love you with all of my heart.
An Entrapment – puisi bahasa inggris
My love, I have tried with all my being
to grasp a form comparable to thine own,
but nothing seems worthy;
I know now why Shakespeare could not
compare his love to a summer’s day.
It would be a crime to denounce the beauty
of such a creature as thee,
to simply cast away the precision
God had placed in forging you.
Each facet of your being
whether it physical or spiritual
is an ensnarement
from which there is no release.
But I do not wish release.
I wish to stay entrapped forever.
With you for all eternity.
Our hearts, always as one.

Post a Comment

0 Comments